Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Programs
Our Jiu-Jitsu classes are challenging and fun. You’ll get a better workout than you can imagine while learning very practical self-defense techniques.
We focus on three areas of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, self-defense, mixed martial arts competition (MMA or Vale Tudo), and gi jiu-jitsu. Our beginner students will focus mainly on the last one to ensure proper technique and habits, and after earning 3 stripes on their white belt, will be able to train no-gi as well. Further down the road, MMA training will be incorporated if the student wishes to learn. Self-defense will be emphasized from Day 1, regardless of the student’s rank.
Why BJJ With Us At Syosset Martial Arts Center?
- Learn from dedicated and skilled instructors still actively competing and growing
- Set goals and achieve them
- Learn some of the most important skills used in mixed martial arts
- Study practical self-defense
- Workout like you’ve never worked out before
- Up your physical fitness
- Gain confidence and self discipline
- HAVE FUN!!